I’m participating in NaNoWriMo 2014! This is my first year so I’m very excited.
NaNoWriMo, for those who don’t know, is National Novel Writing Month. It’s a challenge to write a 50k novel in the month of November and it’s a great cause.
The novel I’m writing is a new stand alone called ‘The Blessed Cursed.’ While still a Fantasy, this novel is more serious than my previous works and targeted towards adults. Unfortunately I’m a bit behind my word count as I’m trying to plan a wedding as well. But I’ll get there in the end!
I’m raising money to help the nonprofit that runs it:
- Value and encourage all writers’ voices, no matter their gender, race, or background.
- Provide free curriculum, workbooks, and virtual tools to students and educators in 2,000 classrooms.
- Guide 700+ community leaders in building vibrant, writing and literacy-focused oases in their local neighborhoods, libraries, and bookstores.
Every dollar I raise will make a difference in the lives of so many. More importantly, your contribution will help the nonprofit behind National Novel Writing Month build a more engaged and inspiring world. You can help by:
- Making a much-valued donation to this page!
- Spreading the word, and sharing my page with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Thank you so much for your support of my writing! To sweeten the deal even more, anyone who donates $35 or more will receive a free copy of Birth By Fire’s Embrace! To claim, just put your name on the donation and shoot me an email via the Contact page.